The T&C Marine team possess significant knowledge and experience gained from working on a diverse range of maritime equipment. Our dedicated core marine crew can meet all ship operators requirements.
Our delivery methods are focused on safety, quality and risk management and our ship repairers liability insurance covers all contingencies encompassed within the maritime industry. Our fully equipped local workshop and multi-trade capabilities mean we’re able to repair, modify or manufacture rare or obsolete spare parts as well as refurbish general items such as gearboxes, motors and other components.
We also provide a condition monitoring service which includes thermal imaging, laser alignments, vibration analysis, static and dynamic balancing.
Available 24 hours, 7 days per week for breakdowns or planned maintenance services.
- Main engines
- Hatch covers
- Pneumatics, hydraulics and electrics
- Electrical air conditioning repairs
- Shafts, bearings, bow thrusters
- Ancillary equipment
- Fabrication workshops with large overhead cranes, mig, tig, stick. rolling
- Machine shops with assortment of lathes, mills, press and borers
- Electrical workshops to test and repair motors, switchboards and control panels
- Air conditioning workshops for all air conditioning and refrigeration repairs including sheet metal shop
- Carpentry shops for all shipwright work
- Pump clean room for pump rebuilds and seal lapping
“Thomas & Coffey has consistently delivered high quality services to Teekay Shipping with genuine rapid 24/7 response. We are very pleased with their professional service.”
Dennis Tiplady – TeeKay Shipping, Port Kembla.